Saturday, July 4, 2009

Who is The Air Force Marketer

Hello World,
My name is Ebony Locklear and the reason why I like to call myself "the Air Force Marketer", is because I have been active duty enlisted in the United States Air Force for 10 years and marketing online for 4 of those years.
MY Facebook
I am a proud member of the Air Force, and a very proud, and honest marketer. I have been married for 9 years and take pride in my 3 beautiful children. Currently the Air Force has me in San Antonio, Texas, however I am proud to say I am originally from Los Angeles, California.

I grew up on 2nd Ave. and Jefferson about 9 or 10 blocks down from a very famous well known street in South Central L.A. called "Crenshaw". Never did I imagine I would make it out of there, because there were so many obstacles in my way, but I never gave up, I believed in myself and I believed there was a better way.

With that being said I journeyed into marketing to earn some extra money on the side strictly for pleasure. However, that initial intent of pleasure turned into a lot of pain and loss of money because I had no clue in what I was doing. I failed, and I meaned I failed so much, my husband threatened to turn off the internet.

However, I kept the faith, it was a passion inside of me, a flame that could not be burned. Here I am today fulfilling my dream and my passion of marketing online successfully.

Join me in my journey to continue to help others be succesful. Call me at 210-881-0465. Skype me at: Ebusaf

Click on the following links below to find out more on the lucrative companies I am involved in. There will be more detailed info to come on each company and why it may suit your personal business needs.
Regenesis 2x2
Simple & Lucrative Money
ProxyComm

My YOUTUBE also has more info on me...check it out and add me as a friend and subscribe:
Ebony's Youtube
Twitter
MYSPACE



No comments:

Post a Comment